I run the following training courses for the Institution of Chemical Engineers, as part of their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme:
- Creativity for chemical engineers
- Effective communication for engineers
- Effective technical writing
- Mentoring for chemical engineers
- Chemical engineering for scientists
- Chemical engineering for other engineers
These are run as “open” courses and are held regularly, once or twice a year. The first four courses on the list are offered in an on-line training format. Each course comprises 4 modules that are available for download from The IChemE Shop.
The courses are also available “in-house” at a time and place to suit you. In-house versions of the courses can be tuned to align with the specific needs of the company, and offer the added opportunity to facilitate change and strengthen teams.
For further details of these courses, or other courses offered by IChemE please visit The IChemE Shop, or contact the IChemE Courses Department at